Maybe it is a better paying job you desire or money to pay your bills or more money to help you feel secure. These are all within your reach. It all begins with getting into an abundance mindset and releasing past failures and fears. These five tips to prosper quickly is an excellent starting point for you. Put in the work, and you will have results.
1. Vision – What is it you want? Define what prosperity is to you. Write your vision down and read it out loud every day. This is a big shout out to God, Infinite Intelligence, or whatever label you are comfortable using. Try to stay consistent with your vision, so you are not giving mixed signals. To keep the energy strong, do not share your vision with anyone. Allow yourself to feel “wealth and success.” Do not let past fears make you feel guilty for the asking.
Allow yourself to feel wealth and success.
2. Field of Energy – Our bodies are made of energy, and we can create a higher vibrating frequency to bring our vision into reality. One way is to be grateful for what you already have and be generous with others. It may be a smile or listening to someone who is hurting. Being envious of others is a sure way to lower your energy frequency. Your ego does not want you to believe this, but, the Universe does not want you to worry about money. You have more important things to accomplish. Stay positive.
Be generous with others.
3. Abundance Mindset – Sri Ramakrishna talked about a man who dug several wells but never went deep enough to find water. You must go deep and do the work consistently. A negative thought about your prosperity will be a detour backward. To get an abundance mindset, repeat out loud three or four times a day, “Wealth Success.” Another technique is to hold a piece of money in your hands and place it over your heart. Ask yourself, “Money, how do you feel about you?” Abundance is attracted to positive, loving attitudes.
Abundance is attracted to positive, loving attitudes.
4. Respect What You Have – We must take care of our money before we can acquire more. Do you balance your checking account? Are you bills organized or scattered in random piles? How about any financial files? Are they easy to find? Look around and begin to respect the money you have. Organize your wallet. Keep your cash filed neatly in your wallet, not crumpled up. When you write checks, write “thank you” on them. Send gratitude to everyone you write checks to, and the money in your account will rise.
Write “thank you” the checks you write.
5. Release the “How” and “When” – By doing the work, you are planting the seed in the ground for prosperity. Trust that your vision will manifest and leave it up to the Universe for the how and when. Be thankful and on the lookout for the little gifts that you will receive. It is a signal that you are on the right track. Sometimes, our souls may be testing us before our vision appears. Stay on the path and have faith.
Stay on the path and have faith.
What are some of the signals and the little gifts you received?