Happy Fall! Today is the Fall Equinox. It becomes Fall in the Northern Hemisphere and Spring in the Southern Hemisphere. Every change of season is a time to reset, rethink, and reflect. The past seven months have been difficult with the pandemic quarantine for many. Today, take the opportunity to take charge of your daily life, in whatever small way you can. Celebrate a new season even if it comes with restrictions. Renew your body, mind, or spirit. Below I list a few suggestions.
TIME TO RETHINK, RESET, AND REFLECT
- A Fall Craft – This week, I went to the Dollar Store and picked up some inexpensive fall decorations. I got out my glue gun and had several hours of creative bliss. Doing a creative project is wonderful to raise your vibration and overall put you in a good mood.
- Hold a Burning Ceremony – First, write down on a small sheet of paper something you want to release. Rewrite your story. What are you ready and willing to let go of? It could be a fear you are holding onto, or it could be someone or something you are ready to release and forgive. Second, fold the paper and burn it CAREFULLY! You could put it in a pan and allow it to burn. When the ashes are no longer hot, release them outside in the wind.
- Reflect on Your Goals for the Year – There are three more months left in 2020. What do you want to accomplish both personally and professionally before the year ends? Then, please take it to the next step and write out an action plan.
- Add a Spiritual Practice to Your Day – We cannot deny that this has been a challenging year, and that is why it is essential to nourish your spirit, just like your nourish your body with food. This fall, start a spiritual practice and add a practice. Some ideas: meditate, spend time in nature, practice mindfulness, read inspiring passages, or start a gratitude journal.
- Begin a Visualization Practice – Visualization is a powerful technique that uses your imagination to create positive changes in your life. Create your In-Depth Vision for your life using the provided worksheet. Then I will guide you through a visualization process and a manifesting mindset meditation. https://bit.ly/2XZ51P1
- Cleanse Your Space – Reset the energy of your office or home. Welcome in a new season and raise the vibration of your space. Some suggestions- I use all of these.
Palo Santo https://amzn.to/35Vdgj5
White Sage Spray https://amzn.to/2FWjbtm
Nag Champa Incense https://amzn.to/3kG8BWt
Frankincense Incense https://amzn.to/33Mfq1L
Wishing you a safe and peaceful fall season.
I receive a small fee if something is purchased from the amazon links.