Passion blockers can hinder the process of discovery. Passion blockers include; anger, regret, blame, guilt, and low self-esteem. Try these 3 steps to help you find your soul’s desire.
How do you begin to listen to your soul’s desire and find your passion? Begin by trying the steps below. Look at this as an adventure and be patient with yourself.
1. Spend time doing something you find calming. A quiet mind will help the answers come more quickly. Try meditating, going for a walk in nature, going for a bike ride, listening to soothing music, or just simply sitting and breathing.
2. When you feel relaxed, get a journal and begin to answer the questions listed below. Do not spend time analyzing your answers, just begin to write. Answer the questions over a course of a week or two. Spend time daydreaming. Visualize what your life would be like if you followed your passion.
3. When you have found something that you are passionate about, take some concrete steps to make it happen. You may not be able to quit your current job, but, this should not prevent you from doing something you enjoy.
1. What activity would you engage in even if you never made money doing it?
2. If money were no object what would you spend your life doing? Why?
3. When you dream, what do you dream about?
4. What activities make you feel like your heart is about to burst?
5. Do you greet each day with excitement and gratitude? If not, what is preventing you from this?