We all want to have happy, successful lives. But, what does your happy, successful life look like? A large step to create the life you want is to clearly identify what that looks like. We need to create a vision and a strong personal foundation in order to move toward our ideal life. While defining the vision, it is essential to eliminate thoughts of insecurity and inadequacy. Strong faith in ourselves goes a long way to help build an ideal life. This blog will suggest 4 steps to create your vision.
Whenever I would change careers, which over the course of my life happened many times, I would sit down and clearly identify the steps necessary for a change. Sometimes, it was rather daunting and almost overwhelming. That is when feelings of fear instead of faith would enter my mind. But, I found with clearly a defined vision and concrete steps to accomplish the career change, faith in myself would eliminate the fear. I would read over my vision and this would help prevent obstacles from forming in my mind. My focus would be on moving forward with confidence.
4 Steps to Create your Strong Personal Foundation
- Ask yourself the following questions:
- What does your ideal day consist of?
- What does you ideal income provide you with?
- In 5 years, what will you have accomplished?
- Write a clear and concise paragraph of your ideal life based on the answers to the above questions. Every sentence should be phrased in the present tense and contain only positive words.
- Review it and read it out loud 3 times a day for the next 30 days.
- Have a mental picture of yourself in your happy, successful life. Whenever fear sets in, create this picture in your mind and do not let it fade!
What does your happy, successful life look like?